Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring

There is something about this time of year that just gives you a sense of happiness. It always amazes me how much I miss hearing the birds sing and the bugs buzzing around until spring arrives. One day, it's like: hello! the birds have arrived. A few weeks later, everything starts blooming and suddenly everywhere your walk smells sweet and fragrant from all the flowering trees.

Spencer and I have been enjoying some outdoor time these past few weeks. It's been warm enough to take him out in a onesie and socks to listen to the birds and enjoy the breeze. Yesterday I did some serious work in the yard while Grandpa Kevin played with Spencer. It was nice to get out and do something other than change diapers!

Spencer continues to become more interactive on a daily basis, which is fun. He smiles often, laughs, grasps things and makes all kinds of funny vocalizations.

No comments: