Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Imu is Bakin'

Just under three weeks to inducement day: Feb. 3.
Brandon and I are anxious and excited to meet our son. My medical team continues to be phenomenal, so I know -- despite how scared I am of the actual delivery -- that I am in great hands. It will be good to see Spencer and know exactly what is going on with him. Every day, I am so thankful for all the support we've received from friends and family throughout this journey.

Here are a few photos that Jane took at my baby shower last weekend. And in case you aren't versed on Hawaiian..."imu" means oven. :) I'm about 36 weeks pregant in these photos.
Sara, Paula and I - love the tiki umbrella!

Modeling my silly T-shirt



Awesome cupcakes -- how cute...and delicious!














3 comments:

jane said...

It was so great to see you and you look adorable.

Anonymous said...

Almost time to meet your son how AWESOME a thought is that? Love the t shirt way cute! Delivery will be fine : )

The Kelley's said...

You look great for 36wks prego! Love the shower pics!