I know I keep saying it, but we're in the home stretch...every day, it becomes a little more real.
Today Dr. Flood-Shaffer officially put us on the schedule for inducement February 3 at University Hospital, with a tenative chance (depending on how prepared my body is for labor that week) that we'll go in the night before.
I'm looking forward to seeing lots of friends, mom and Bess at my baby shower this weekend. Paula and Sara are hosting the event -- which, ironically, has a Hawaiian theme in this super-cold snowy weather we're having! I'm excited to see my friends and relax. The showering will continue the following Friday at a shower Brandon's coworkers are throwing. It's amazing how supportive family, friends and coworkers are when you are expecting a baby. We feel very bless and thankful!
Less than four weeks until we meet our son!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am getting more and more excited with each post! =) I can't wait to see picture's and hear about the labor, motherhood, and all the exciting stories that come along with expecting a new little one. =) You will have to post some shower pic's and share all the goodies that you got for the baby! Email me your address, so I can send you something.=)
i'm really nervous, to be honest...it's getting so close!I'll make sure to post pics as soon as I get them. My girlfriends took pictures, but I didn't have my camera with me.
Post a Comment