I had a wonderful weekend filled with friends this weekend -- including a surprise visit from Jane! I think I've only been truly surprised maybe four times in my life, and this was one of them. (The visit was, of course, but I look forward to seeing her again once Spencer is born.)
Paula and Sara threw a wonderful shower for me this Saturday. They didn't torture me with belly measuring or weight guessing -- which is good b/c I made them swear they wouldn't! It was great to see everyone and celebrate the pending birth of our son. The only bummer was that Lisa's car wouldn't start that morning, so she wasn't able to attend.
This Friday we are having our last shower with Brandon's co-workers, then we'll be headed to Babies R Us to buy the final items we need in preparation for bringing Spencer home.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment