Friday, November 6, 2009

Friends, New Babies and Other Misc. Things

We had an impromptu visit from the Feldmeyers on Wednesday, which was a nice surprise. They were headed to Columbus so Ben could fly out to a conference. Carrie and Luke were planning to spend time with family. It was great to see them, as usual. Luke is growing like a weed and cute as ever. I would have taken a picture of him, but our camera will still at the shop. (We now have it back, though we chose not to fix it for now.)

In other news, my cousin Matt and his wife, Kim, welcomed their fourth child, Brenna Leigh Dees, earlier this week. I’m told mom and baby are doing great. I can’t wait to go meet her next week – I get Veteran’s Day off, so I’m going to swing down to visit my family.

This weekend we’re going to give in and admit it’s winter. That means it’s time to put the storm windows in. DuWayne is also coming to help us move some extra furniture into the basement. We’re giving our spare bed mattress set to his grandma.

We have another ultrasound on Monday. It’s been three weeks and I’ll feeling optimistic, but I always get apprehensive before our doctor’s appointments. I’m always waiting for them to drop another bomb on us…

1 comment:

The Kelley's said...

I love the belly pic.!
I was wondering if you were going to post some growing belly pic's. =)

We are praying for you all!