Last week, my mom and I spent Veteran’s Day together and had a great time shopping and just catching up. After she left, I painted and stained the tree Great Grandpa Salyer made for the baby. We have a few more steps to take care of then we’ll be putting it on the wall.
On Saturday, I made the trip to Celina/Van Wert for Meg and Matt’s wedding. It was great to catch us with the Jeff Hall gang I get to see so rarely, and Meg looked beautiful on her wedding day! The drive…not so fun…about six hours round trip by myself, but it was well worth it to see Lisa, Jill, Rocky, Katie, Meg and Matt.


This week is crazy with work, school assignments and general life. I’m eager to get through tomorrow (class tonight, a big assignment, a team meeting) then head to Kentucky Saturday to see New Moon with Becca.
Wish us good luck: we have our second fetal MRI on Monday at 7:30 a.m.

1 comment:
You look so great! Adorable preggy lady! I was hoping I would get to see a pregnant picture of you! =) How did the fetal MRI go? I hope it went well. Can't wait to see the baby's room once you have it all completed! Hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment