Monday, August 25, 2008

Freaky Allergic Reactions

I had a freakish allergic reaction--not sure to what--over the weekend, which has left my upper lip and nose swollen. It's ridiculous. I look like a cross between the elephant man and a platapus.

It's happened in the past, but never lasted this long so I'm going in this afternoon to see my doctor. I need to solve the mystery.

In the meantime, I'm hiding my face at home with a sick day. The positive side to this is that I finally get to start my 4th vampire novel: Breaking Dawn. Whoo hoo!

6 comments:

Anna said...

That sucks! What did you find out?

jane said...

Not again! I think you need an allergy test. What did they say? Also, thank goodness you finally started the book. We will have to chat about it soon.

Anonymous said...

So did you find out what's causing the cooties?

CincyWorkin'Mama said...

I'm going to see an allergist on wednesday to get tests done. Craziness!

CincyWorkin'Mama said...

I'm going to see an allergist on wednesday to get tests done. Craziness!

CincyWorkin'Mama said...

I'm going to see an allergist on wednesday to get tests done. Craziness!