We have a fun weekend up at Cedar Point with DuWayne and Danielle, but it sure was a whirlwind.
We left Friday night and drove up to Cleveland to take advantage of a discounted hotel room before hitting the park Saturday morning. We got to the park--after eating breakfast at Bob Evans--at 11 a.m. and went full force until about 8 p.m. We would have stayed later, but it started storming like crazy and we had to make a run for it.
My favorite ride was by far the Maverick. If you've haven't been on it, you have to try it. My second favorite was Dragster. It's only 17 seconds long, but you literally go 125 miles per hour. Nuts!
The bottom line, though, is I'm worn out. Work seems uninteresting to me and the gorgeous weather isn't helping me focus. Hopefully the rest of the work week will go by quickly so I can get some rest this weekend. We're going two see the Reds play on Friday and Saturday, but that will be pretty low key.
In other exciting news, Jane and I booked our girl's trip. I can't wait to show her Key West--I love that place!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment