We had pre-wedding photos taken at Ault Park, which is beautiful. The wedding went off without a hitch and now Sara Brausch is Sara Mason. Whoo hoo!
Sara wasn't a bridezilla at all. In fact, I'd classify her as a giddy bride. She was so happy all day that it was a bit infectious.
The reception was fun, and we saw a few old band mates from OU at the wedding. Brandon even line danced for the first time. I never though I'd see that day.
Here are a few pictures from the big day--these are from my digital camera. The others are on film.
Sara and I, pre-wedding waiting for the limo...
Sara, stuffed into the back of the limo on the way to Ault Park...
Sara's dad with her neice, Jolie...
Sara's beautiful flowers...
I love weddings. They always make me think about my own marriage and remember all the wonderful things about it. It also makes you think about what it means to married and the vows you take to always forgive and love unconditionally. It's good stuff.

1 comment:
Weddings and births make me very sentimental and reflective. She had a really lovely bouquet.
Post a Comment