After snowing through the night and most of today, it has finally stopped snowing here in Cincinnati. By our estimation, we have about 12 inches.
Brandon and I went out and wrestled the dog in the snow, made snow angels and then unburied our cars and sidewalks.
Here's a picture of the snow in our front yard. Unfortunatley, all the pictures I took of Ginger and Brandon in the snow are on the regular camera.
Every time it gets bitter cold like this, I always think about all the cats and dogs that don't have inside homes. Ginger has iced caked in her paws after just 10 minutes outside--let alone all day!
If you have animals outside, make sure to check their paws. Frostbite can't feel good.
Since we're pretty much house-bound by the snow, we dedcided to get some work done. Brandon worked on the taxes while I tried to reorganize our basement. (I have quite a collection of home items down there just waiting for Becca!)
We also hung this stemware rack, which I'm very excited about. We've never had a reliable place to store our stemware, so this will not only prevent us from breaking them--it also freed up half a cabinet for other things!
Time for coffee and chocolate chunk cookies.

No comments:
Post a Comment