I feel like my back is in a perpetual, unnatural bend. My lungs, bladder and stomach are constantly squished and make it hard to breath, eat normally or stay away from the bathroom. My low back pretty much always hurts, and that squished up feeling makes me feel slightly nauseated. I’m also exhausted because it’s getting harder to sleep, which means I am prone to cry for no reason again. Sigh….I have a feeling these last five weeks are going to feel very long! The belly is getting heavier…and bigger. Here’s a picture…

We had a nice Christmas down in Kentucky visiting with mom, Becca, Justin, Grandma and a few of my cousins. It was good just be home for a few days, too, though with nothing really to do other than regular chores. We’re looking forward to hosting Anna and Andrew this Thursday for our annual New Year’s Eve dinner.

4 comments:
Sounds like new years will be fun! I have to agree with the whole pregnancy thing. It really isn't as fun as the pregnancy magazines make it look! I say that is false advertising!! It will be a think of the past before you know it. Then you'll be on to other things that drive you crazy, make you smile, laugh, and maybe cry again. The joys of motherhood. =)
"thing" not "think"...my fingers got away from me...
Oh...and very cute baby bump by the way! =)
Amanda, you are such a cute prego lady...yes, the last little bit (the homestretch) will be tough! Fortunately, I went early--really too early--but I wasn't complaining once the babies came out and they were both healthy! With both Colton and Josey I delivered at 35 weeks. You just never know...hope your bags are packed just in case : )
Post a Comment