Friday, December 18, 2009

Fun weekend

Tonight I started off a sure to be packed-with-fun weekend a good night of girl time with Sara. It was great to catch up and pamper ourselves!

Tomorrow, we're looking forward to celebrating our birthdays with B's family and possibly going to look at cars. Yes, we are considering getting a family car, but there will be no mini-vans in our future.

Sunday, I'm looking forward to lunch at Echo and shopping with Paula! Great weekend line up and a short work week and Christmas to look forward to next week. Yea!

2 comments:

The Kelley's said...

I said no mini-vans ever!! Never ever!! Dorky! Child #2 and what did I want to do??? Trade in the toyota highlander for a honda odyssey...yes... I caved. Finally, I realized that comfort and room were worth far more than style! So...style out the door...mini-van here I am! It was worth the switch I must say! Gabe loves the TV, and I love the room!

CincyWorkin'Mama said...

no mini-vans --EVER! I'm a wagon gal...crossover at most. our next car needs to be both kid and dog friendly.