Friday, August 28, 2009

Boy or Girl?

If all goes well, next Friday morning Brandon and I will know if we are having a daughter or son. Whoa...that sounds weird, doesn't it?

We had a prenatal check-up appointment yesterday and we're around the 17 week mark. Baby's heartbeat was strong and steady at 154 and I have gained a total of three pounds. I'm feeling good and the mood swings have simmered down a bit.

I'm also done with summer graduate school classes -- whoo hoo -- and am looking forward to a four week break. (Technically, classes start back up Sept. 23 but we'll be vacationing in Arizona!)

This weekend we're just going to chill at home and we are both looking forward to it tremendously! We have a significant amount of yard work to do, but we enjoy those activities so it should be great. We're also planning to use our Cincinnati Independents gift certificate to China Gourmet on Saturday night....YUM YUM!

2 comments:

jane said...

Can't wait to find out!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Please do keep us posted!!!!!!