We turned the party into a surprise 80th birthday party for my Grandma, too, which went great. She seemed to really enjoy herself and virtually everyone thanked me for organizing it so that made me feel good. (Now if I could just get my Kentucky cousins to participate…oh well, their loss! I’ll post pictures from the party over the weekend. I haven’t had a chance to download them yet.
We had a great time in Tennessee visiting Ben, Carrie and Pants a few weekends ago. We broke the pregnancy news to all of them then – I thought Pants might crash the car! Everyone is excited, of course. We went to the Smokies to hike and saw our first black bear, which was very cool. Brandon and I couldn’t resist going into hiking mode, though, which means we blew up the hill ahead of the others. It felt so good to be hiking! Granted, Ben has a 15-month old kid on his back to laden him down, so I assume it is justified. Here is a picture of all of us that Carrie took.

1 comment:
Well, I am sure you will notice that you are tired a lot even when you don't do anything. =) Pregnancy tends to do that, although this time it sounds like you really did do a lot! Hope that all is going well.
Post a Comment