Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

I had a great trip to Kentucky this past weekend to visit my family for Mother’s Day. On Saturday, Mom, Becca and I enjoyed a day of shopping and hanging out – something the three of us haven’t done all together in quite a while. It was very nice and mom seemed very happy, which was the point. That night, we stopped by a local horseshow where I snapped some photos that I was pretty impressed with, including one of a little girl. She would alternate between watching the horses intently at the fence, and showing off her dance moves to the country music that was blaring.
























On Sunday, Becca and I cooked breakfast for Mom, Grandma and Justin. I had planned to make cinnamon-oatmeal pancakes, bacon and fruit salad. I was yummy, if I don’t say so myself, and Becca’s help was much appreciated. Hope everyone else had a nice Mother’s Day!

This weekend, we’ll be hosting Tito. He’s flying in from Hawaii later this week. If the weather cooperates, we plan to play Frisbee golf and croquet over the weekend then go to Reds game on Tuesday.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: