It’s Friday – it’s sunny and I’m looking forward to a great weekend of warm weather at home. Today is an exceptionally happy day.
On the way in to work, I made a decision to think about happy things and I noticed many everyday beauties. It started with a happy dog wagging his tail on his morning walk. Next, the light caught soft white flower petals floating off a tree-lined street…it looked angelic and soft. A young father, cuddling his son before tucked him safely into his car seat. Then a young boy proudly sporting very pale legs – no doubt exuberant to somewhat legitimately wear shorts to school for the first time this year, with mom bundled up in fleece walking behind him to the bus stop.
Anyway…I hope you all enjoyed my Mother Earth/Pollyanna moment.
We’ll be bottling wine this weekend the Harpers and Hesses – which will complete our Christmas present to them, which will be fun! Tonight though it’s time to put the screens in. Sunday we hope to finish our firepit patio project.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
There ya go! Isn't that more fun than pondering life and death? Hope you have fun with the Harper and Hess families!
Post a Comment