It's crappy and rainy today, so I'm posting a photo of a sunny day in Hawaii to make myself feel better. Ah, palm trees....
We had a nice trip to Columbus last weekend for Easter. We spent Friday night/Saturday morning with Anna and Andrew catching up. I had a salty wench drink at the Surly Girl Saloon -- it was awesome. Saturday we went to the Starliner where I had an awesome chorizo omlette and cuban toast. YUM. Saturday afternoon we colored Easter eggs and took a nice long walk, then chilled at Brandon's parents house that evening. Sunday was Easter service at Johnstown Methodist Church -- during which Kevin lead the praise service -- and celebrating Kevin's birthday before heading back to Cincy.
I'm looking forward to a weekend at home this week...I need to sleep in! We also have several unfinished projects to complete around the house, including the kitchen trim paint and final clean-up in the basement.
Well, I'm grumpy...and I think for my husband's sake, I need ot retreat upstairs and read a book so I don't take my grumpiness out on him.

1 comment:
Hey maybe that picture helped bring on the sunshine! Woo hoo whatever did it I am happy!
Post a Comment