This past weekend, Brandon and I broke down and went to China Gourmet for dinner Friday night. It was excellent as usual. I spent nearly the entire day Saturday studying algebra for the GRE. Talk about an ego-killer. Yuck. Sunday was housework and shelter duty, as usual, and a little more studying.
Sunday we also had to face that horrible chore that comes twice a year: time for Brandon to crawl in the hole to clean out our drainage pipe from the bathroom sink into the stack. It is a nasty, tedious job that we both dread. Brandon hates it because he has to crawl in a tiny work space behind our toilet. I hate it b/c I'm relegated to the "assistant" role, leaning over into the cavern holding a flashlight at just the right angle handing him tools and trying note to puke from the pressure on my diaphragm. Here are some pictures of Brandon in the hole...


...and just because, here is a picture of one of my favorite cats at STAF, Mac. He's awesome, if anyone is looking for a cuddle bug who will let you hold him like a baby. Who could resist that face?

1 comment:
Oh the fun of home owner ship lol!
Post a Comment