After eight very, very long years, Bush is finally no longer our president.
I'm not a very patriotic person, but it sure does make me feel better about America with Barack Obama now leading our country. Let's hope for change, fiscal responsibility and alleviated suffering in the coming years.
In other news, I started the unpleasant task of reviewing test material for the GRE, which I am taking Feb. 7. I'm dusting off the files stored way, way down in my brain that hold my knowledge of square roots, alegbra, geometry, etc. I spent a fair amount of time over the weekend reviewing and will continue to do so until test day arrives. If I fail, you won't hear anything else about it because I'll pretend it never happened!:)
I also attended a seminar on composting, something else I'd like to start doing as part of my earth-friendly ways. It's a simply thing to do that will keep even more out of the landfill. It's also a great way to naturally replenish our soil. More to come on that...
Paula and I went to lunch on Monday to catch up and see Revolutionary Road. The movie was depressing, but lunch was tasty and the company great as usual.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I don't know what GRE is but good luck I am sure you will do fine! Composting makes wonderful dirt we always have a pile of composted dirt out back. We use the barn cleanings and weeds pulled from around the house.
Post a Comment