Friday, September 5, 2008

Bleary Friday

Well, I'm blogging at lunch because my co-worker bailed on going out. We were supposed to go to Sitwell's for BLTs, so I didn't bring my lunch or my gym bag. Oh well. I got 1/2 a panini and am now captive in my office.

It's rainy and yucky out today, but we need the rain so I won't complain too much. Hopefully it doesn't rain tomorrow because it's time for the annual Weenie Roast at Shauna and Joe's. That should be fun!

In other news, I finished the Twilight series again and devoured the fourth book, Breaking Dawn. I'm happy with the ending, though it was a bit too "happily ever after" to be realistic. Then again, we are talking about vampires and werewolves, so how "realistic" can you be? I now eagerly await the first movie, which is slated for later this year.

I also enjoyed this political ad from the Barack Obama Campaign thoroughly. It's clever:



For those of you who are sick of the political jabbing already, check out the Republicrats on MSNBC.com. It's amusing:

http://originals.msn.com/republicrats/

No comments: