Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Moving Right Along

The kitchen remodeling project is moving right along.

We worked until 10:30 p.m. Monday to finish reassembling the cabinets, installing hardware and paining the ceiling and walls. Tonight, we only worked for a few hours--putting addition coats of the wall color on and more hardware. We should be able to wrap up this portion of the project tomorrow night and start putting all our food and dishes back. WHOO HOO!

It will be great to be able to cook again. We are so sick of fast food from the weekend. Ugh.

I'll post new photos tomorrow. Right now my digital camera batteries are dead.

It's funny: I think we subconsciously picked colors that are a tribute to Hawaii for the kitchen. The walls are the color of the sunset; the cabinets represent the sand; the floor and countertop look like lava rock. What can I say? We're obsessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pictures we need pictures! Lots of work but when it is all done you can look back, relax and take pride in all you have accomplished!