Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Great Night

Tonight was such a great night, despite having to go to the grocery with a hungry toddler ... at least we now have groceries! Whoo hoo!

Spencer really seemed into eating tonight, perhaps because he didn't have dinner until 7 p.m. He even ate some green beans and kept most of them down, so I was beaming with joy given our recent feeding trouble. Baby steps!

After dinner, Spencer danced all over the house, fed the dog her treats says "daaaw" over and over again, got in some quality wrestling time with dad (and dad got a few scrapes of his face from the cast), play time running up and down our sidewalks, bubble time, flower sniffing time ... phew ... I'm worn out just recounting it all.

So, right now I'm pretty high on life. Spencer is sleeping soundly and Mama and Dada need to eat dinner.

Happy almost weekend!

2 comments:

jane said...

Yay for good eating!

thewalkerhouse said...

I love good nights when you feel like everything is falling into place!!