This weekend was our time to have Christmas at home. It was a long work week and we were both really tired, so the down time was very needed.
Friday night we splurged and went to Arthur's for some good burgers and potato skins. YUM.
Saturday we prepped cookie dough then did our own thing in the afternoon. I went to the West Chester Farmer's Market and bough meat from an Amish family from Greenville, then braved the grocery crowds to stock up on food. That night, Brandon and I watched It's A Wonderful Life--a classic and must for the holiday season. It's so easy to lose sight of what is important in life. Overall, it is a wonderful life -- and it's good to be reminded of such.
Sunday we baked all three batches of cookie dough--spice and sugar cookies--then ran errands. I tried to convince Brandon to buy a new refridgerator, but he didn't cave. Sunday night my volunteers at STAF threw me a surprise birthday party. It was really nice and they totally surprised me.
Now I must go ice the cookies we baked yesterday...
Merry Christmas everyone!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas to you and your old man ahahahahahah!
Post a Comment