Well, it's almost time for my favorite season of the year - FOOTBALL season! I am looking forward to spending crisp fall Saturdays drinking beer and cheering on my favorite team, THE Ohio State Buckeyes.
I have been following numerous preseasons publications - most seem to have the Bucks ranked in the top 3. Personally, I think it is a three game season (all road games: at USC, at Wisconsin, at Illinois. I hope the Buckeyes can win their third consecutive outright Big Ten title and return to their third consecutive BCS Championship appearance. Hopefully third time's a charm all the way around.
Anybody want to go over/under with me on Beanie Wells's rushing yards this year? I'll bet anyone $10 who says it will be under 1,700.
Well, gotta go - Rivals, CFN, Sporting News, and others should all be posting their Buckeyes preview soon. Until then, Beanie Wells forever, Dirty Sanchez NEVER!
P.S. Carson Palmer is a pretty-boy bitch who is going to enjoy the Bengals 9999th losing season in a row!
P.P.S. For any of you who even REMOTELY know me, you'll know that something is up when you read this. Yes, as you can probably guess I forgot to log out of my blog and a dirty pirate named Brandon stealthy jumped in to write.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I was like WTF.
Me too lol! Tell Brandon he's a shit!
I knew the second I started reading this that it was Brandon!
Post a Comment