Wow. Where did the time go?
One of my favorite things has and will always be baby snuggles. Spencer and I have spent many precious moments together snuggling before bedtime - playing eat the baby's fingers (during which I act like I am eating Spencer's fingers and he giggles), hair/face tickling, reading books, chest to chest, snuggled in the nook of my arm...the list goes on. And I loved every single minute. I'm sure he hasn't completely ditched the nighttime cuddles, but it certainly reminded me to cherish every single one even more. He's only going to get bigger!
Now I don't feel a single bit guilty for letting him fall asleep for his afternoon nap when I was off work last week and rocking longer than necessary. The best feeling in the world is your sleeping baby on your chest.
This are two clips I took of Spencer sleeping in December. So precious, peaceful, perfect.

2 comments:
Baby snuggles are awesome. To feel their beating heart against yours, knowing you created them, and that they love you and are still so innocent to the world around them. But I think I should let you know that snuggles with your kids, no matter the age will always have a heart melting effect on you.
Those videos are precious!
Post a Comment