It's been a few weeks since we got back from Hawaii, so I'm finally back in the groove. Work is busy and changing--we recently took over media relations for University Hospital--and Brandon and I have been focusing on relaxing at home and not overbooking ourselves.
Last weekend, I had a great night with the girls on Friday. We were supposed to scrapbook, but we ended up just eating and chatting until midnight. Cat well checks were Saturday morning, which is a bit stressful. Leonard got away from us and scratched the heck out of Brandon. Fortunately, the actual vet visits went much better. Sassy was officially diagnosed with chronic bladder infections -- DUH -- so she got an antibiotic shot again. It's frustrating, but at least it's nothing something more serious.
This weekend, Brandon will be glued to the couch watching basketball. On Saturday, we're looking forward to dinner with Paula and Kirk at Brown Dog Cafe. It's local restaurant week, so there are some great specials going.
I finally loaded all our Hawaii pictures to Shutterfly. If you are interested, you can see them at: http://harpervacationphotos.shutterfly.com/.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
HOLY SHIT! 1,000 pictures from Maui?!?! I thought I took a lot of pictures.... wow.....
welcome to digital! you can thank Jane for it -- i got the camera from her!
I loved the pictures!! I do admit that I had to look at them in several sessions, but I totally enjoyed it. I really, really, love the picture of Brandon with his grandparents. That is a really special capture.
Post a Comment